About This File
PUBG profile I tweaked to my liking. Here are the mappings
Default DPI is 400.
Front Edge - (R) Reload.
Rear Edge - (Z) Go prone
Right Mouse Button (RMB)
- Deep click 25% activates hold breath when ADS. In PUBG settings menu I use (O) for hold breath, so you would have to adjust that key bind as well.
- When RMB is held down the thumb buttons can be used to peek and the scroll wheel can be used to change zero distance on scope
- When RMB is held down, DPI changes to 200. Goes back to 400 DPI when released
- (F) - Interact
- [When RMB pressed] - (E) Peek right. Press and hold down; not toggle
- (I) - Inventory. Also switches DPI to 1000 for faster looting. When button is pressed again to exit looting screen the DPI goes back to 400 DPI.
- [When RMB pressed] - (Q) Peek left. Press and hold down; not toggle
Right fingertip button - (3) switch to pistol
Left fingertip button - (G) switch to grenade. Press again to cycle grenade types. Deep click selects melee weapon
Left trigger push - (B) adjust firing mode (i.e. single, auto, burst)
Left trigger pull - (1) switch to weapon slot 1
Right trigger push - (V) switch to first person mode
Right trigger pull - (2) switch to weapon slot 2
Middle button press - (ALT) free look
- Early on, I tried to use the tilt controls for peeking but it wasn't doing me any favors. Trying to tilt, aim, and hit someone is just too much in a high pressure situation especially if you have jittery hands. I find using the thumb buttons for peeking to be a lot more reliable.
- I think it's best to put the crouch movement on your keyboard/keypad rather than on the mouse since you may need to crouch while shooting. That's hard to do if you have C mapped to any buttons on your mouse.