About This File
What's New in Version 2.1 See changelog
- Tab moved to Left Trigger Pull (Previously Right Trigger Pull).
- C moved to Right Trigger Pull (Previously Right Trigger Push).
- V moved to Right Trigger Push (Previously Left Trigger Pull). My cousin played on my set up as Roadhog and said it was easier this way.
- Changed Left Fingertip Press to Scroll Up 1 (Previously "2") and Release to Scroll Down 1 (Previously "1").
- Changed Top Thumb Button to Ctrl (Previously Spacebar). I realized I didn't need Spacebar at my right thumb and it was better as Ctrl instead.
- Left Click removed from Right Click. Just found myself not using as much over time.
- R changed to 99% Left Click (Previously 90% Left Click). People still unintentionally reloaded, so I just bottomed it out.
- Left Click loop Wait times adjusted for 0.6 sec and 0.4 sec for after Press and Release respectively. Increases firing time without affecting the accuracy too much.
- Applied for C to Alternate between Press and Release. Felt it was a better way to access communication menu.