About This File
This is my first time to share my profile for "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare/Warzone".
I've been using this profile for over two months, so alot of testing was put into it, and I have been rewarded with alot of success in game for it.
Idea behind this Profile:
The principle of this profile is so that both hands focus on two areas, Movements & Action keys. Hopefully creating fluid combinations of movement and actions (e.g. Moving side to side while opening a drop crate or activating objects):
- Left hand focus on movement/crouch/slide/jump.
- Right hand focus on aiming/shooting/interactions and using items.
Two sub-profiles exist (tap"Rear Edge" button to cycle between parent profile and sub-profiles):
- Rapid LeftClick sub-profile (great for knifing enemies, semi-auto weapons, or to make Burst weapons full-automatic)
- Rapid Left+Right sub-profile (great for akimbo loadouts)
- All buttons are labelled on the OLED screen, so you know what you're pressing on the get go.
- "Zoom-in, Deep-Click and Hold-breath" on the Right-Click is used.
- "E" is set for "Lethal Equipment" (Default uses "G")
- "Mouse Button 5" is used to mount your weapon on objects. (Default uses "Mouse Button 4")
P.S For the guys at Swiftpoint, appreciate this mouse big time. I bought 2 of these as well for 2 other mates and over two years later me and my mates are still using this mouse for gaming.
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
- Fixed cycling through Parent Profile & Sub-Profiles. (It was cycling to Global Profile when I tested re-importing v1.0.0 profile a few times.)
- Re-labelled some mouse buttons so the text would fit on the mouse OLED screen.