Sign in to follow this  
Speck

iPadOS 13.4 scroll issue

So I installed iPadOS 13.4 with mouse support and for the most part, it works fine. It took me a while to figure out how to do things like change pages on my home screen (click below the icons to the right) or even get to the home page (keep going down from the bottom of the screen). However, the one thing that just doesn’t work well is scrolling. 

It doesn’t seem to be an issue with other mice so I’m wondering if there’s anything different about the GT and if there’s any setting I can change to make it more compatible. 

Bought this mouse to work with Jump Desktop and it’s great for that but would love to be able to use it more generally without having to buy another device.

Unfortunately this seems to be an issue with iOS 13.4. As we've encountered it across all of the mice we've tested, though it appears inconsistently, seemingly without rhyme or reason.

We'll continue to monitor the situation in case there is something we can do to improve it. But for now I think this is an issue Apple will need to address with an iOS update.