middleton911

How to make burst fire macro?

I want to make a macro where I will shoot 3 bullets stop and then instantly repeat. The goal is to try and make it almost fully automatic but with enough of a pause to reset bloom. Can anyone give advice. I think I'm too stupid for this mouse lol 

It would look like this:

1.jpg

I've binded to fingertip button but you do it on your mouse2

2.jpg

If your weapon can not register 3 shots, because clicks are too fast, just add "wait..." between every "mouse2 tap".

So I am looking to do something similar to this. Not sure if you might be able to help but figured it would be worth the ask. I'm looking to have a macro loop at 80ms key press. So like I have it set for just the initial key press the wait and then have it loop. This is to use an in game macro for main rotation spells. What I am trying to do differently is make it so I can tap the key and it goes infinitely and tap again and it stops. I have managed the first part to just go with a button press but no matter what scenario I use the second part won't stop it.  If there is any chance you happen to know how I would be able to change it to press/release it goes press/release again and it stops, I would be eternally grateful. :) Such a newb to the more complicated side of the software. 

go.png

stop.png