2 Fabulous components that don't play nice.

1 hour ago, untag said:

On another note... how's your experience so far? How customizable is the Azeron? For example, does the Azeron allow you to customize keypress / key release? How about macros (apparently it doesn't)?

Azerons software is limited. For more sophisticated bindings I use ReWASD. They both work well together. An example of a bind I've done is add slow walk, joy and run to the thumbstick depending on how much pressure you put into a direction. Unfortunately there is no deep click on the Azeron but the number of buttons and ease of hitting them makes up for that. I find the physical form better than the Razer keypads, build quality not as good.  

https://www.rewasd.com/blog/post/fps-games-on-pc-xbox-one-controller-with-rewasd

4 hours ago, untag said:

No man's sky / Elite Dangerous / Star Citizen. I wonder if this setup could replace a HOTAS / HOSAS. The extra analog stick + 4 way hat might be just what the Z needs

I don't play these games but I would think that if you have played these with a XBOX or PS controller and don't mind the thumbstick then the Azeron could work well. It's not going to be as good as a HOTUS but not bad if you want more of an all round controller for all games.

I don't use the Z's tilt functionality to it's full potential. I'm a FPS gamer and using it to lean affects my aim too much. No idea how it would work in a flight game alongside a thumbstick in the other hand. 

Quite a bit of chatter related to these games in the Azeron Discord if you wanted to check it out, or ask your own questions. I'm happy to answer other questions too. 

Yeah I don't play any of those games @untag so i couldn't say. My daughter actually asked me to play Soulclaibur VI with her and I am having a deal setting that up right now as it keeps thinking I have a controller...Talk about double jeopardy as it could be either the Z or the Azeron causing the glitch pfft. Nothing worth doing is always easy though I hear ;)

Yeah that is what actually got me back in here. Have to re download the software. I had to reformat a couple weeks ago and hadn't reinstal the Z software. The problem of using only one profile and it being saved to the mouse. It is easy to forget till you need it lol