Sign in to follow this  
Basedmoni

Tracer Weight Vs Swiftpoint Z

Looking at the Tracer Indiegogo page, it looks like the weight is exactly the same as the Swiftpoint Z (117 g). With all of those features stripped out, surely the weight should be reduced, right? I own a Z but my biggest complaint would be how heavy it is. The video on the Indiegogo page mentions "positioned better for speed and comfort". What does that actually mean if the weight is exactly the same?I can't find any info anywhere about this and I'd like to purchase a Tracer if it actually is lighter than the Z.

@Basedmoni While some components were removed for Tracer, their weight is negligible. So there wont be a noticeable difference in weight between Tracer and the Z.

The "positioned better for speed and comfort" point on our campaign is in comparison with other mice. As the button layout on the Tracer is an exact match with the Z.

That's really too bad. I was hoping to see a lightweight version of the Z. In this case I really don't see the advantage of the Tracer over the Z.

Did you change the cable for something less stiff?