Additional/Replacement mouse feet

@Zeanon

I keep a small stock of replacements skates and feet so I can provide them on request. But we could only really look at creating a set for sale if the demand increased drastically.

There is a third-party company (corepad.de) that seems to produce PTFE skates for the Z. I haven't tested them and they have no affiliation with us, but they might be worth a look if you need replacements.

Posted (edited)

Thank you man :)
I was just wondering since I wanted to switch to a metal mouse pad, but they tend to scrape off normal mouse feet, so ceramic would be better for that.

Edited by Zeanon
18 hours ago, Zeanon said:

Thank you man :)
I was just wondering since I wanted to switch to a metal mouse pad, but they tend to scrape off normal mouse feet, so ceramic would be better for that.

You can try lexip mo42. You will get the best mouse with best sliding experience in the world.

Well but those wont fit on the Z, since they are for a Lexip mouse
My point is, I have a Roccat alumic(awesome pad btw XD), but it is a bit like sand paper, so ceramic feet would be better on that one, since they are way more robust.
But I also need feet, which offer good stopping capabilities, not only good gliding.