When can I get the new driver?

My driver is 1.2.56.0 Beta-included FW: 191. No update info recently.

I don’t know how to get a new driver. 

I am very worried whether the configuration .spcf file can be used on the new driver, or I have to edit everything in the new driver.

Edited by pocat

@pocat I'm trying to get everything organized to push out a beta soon. If things go well it could be this week, but if not then sometime this month at the latest.

On 8/28/2020 at 5:50 PM, pocat said:

I am very worried whether the configuration .spcf file can be used on the new driver, or I have to edit everything in the new driver.

The new software is built on the code-base from the macOS version of our current software. So still has its full compatibility with the current spcf format.

• 4 weeks later...

The current stable release is still the up to date version, for anything beyond that you have to apply as a beta tester, if you already are one there are instructions for the new update.

You also can just easily import the old config files to the new version

2 hours ago, Zeanon said:

The current stable release is still the up to date version, for anything beyond that you have to apply as a beta tester, if you already are one there are instructions for the new update.

You also can just easily import the old config files to the new version

Thank you very much! @Zeanon 

I foggot to check Beta forum. I have submitted an application and hope to join you soon.

@andersonjosephine

Edited by pocat