New Driver Issue with the Z

Question

Using the newly released driver (the one that's coming out with the Tracer), the Z won't allow me to assign Scroll Up to a button press and Scroll Down the release; it's automatically changed to Left Click. Was unable to report this as an issue so I figured I can post it here instead. Is there any way to fix this?

In the meantime, I've re-installed the old firmware using the original driver where it's working perfectly fine.

2 answers to this question

@phntmAI

Thanks for the report. There's definitely something funny going on with the "scroll down" output so we'll look into this.

For now its seems like you can work around this issue by first creating the scroll output as "scroll up", saving it, then changing it to "scroll down" and saving again.

11 hours ago, phntmAI said:

Was unable to report this as an issue

I'm in the process of moving all support related activity to our Help Desk, which better ties into our other support systems. So creating a topic or ticket there will be the best place to report issues going forward.

Thanks for the workaround. I'll definitely give it a try tomorrow.

I've just signed up for the help desk account. Interesting that it doesn't just use the same account as here.