Sign in to follow this  
Bryce

GT: Tips

How do I get started?
Plug the USB receiver into the USB port. Switch the Swiftpoint GT "ON" with the button on the base. To charge the mouse, dock it on to the USB receiver.  Before you use the mouse for the first time, perform a full battery charge.  The battery LED will flash while charging and will stop flashing when the charge is complete.  A full charge may take up to 90 minutes.

How do I hold the Swiftpoint GT?
Hold the mouse with your thumb in the thumb grip and your middle finger on the finger grip.  rest your index finger on the grip surface of the left-click button.  Be sure not to place your thumb too far forward.  It should feel natural and comfortable to use, just like holding a pen. 

handvector.jpg.b43c985364ee97f4f1828e4bfa3d93c1.jpg
How do I use the Swiftpoint GT?
Firstly ensure you are holding the mouse correctly.  Next, practice clicking the left-click and right-click buttons on top of the mouse.  The scroll wheel can be used like a traditional scroll wheel by scrolling with your index finger. GT works in two modes:Point and click mode where you use it as a traditional mouse and Touch gesture mode accessed by tilting the mouse over slightly to use the stylus underneath. It allows the user a natural swipe or flick action with finger, wrist and forearm movement. To gesture, tilt the mouse to engage the stylus, then drag the stylus on the mousing surface. To perform edge gestures (Win 8), hold the rear (right-click) button and engage the stylus. Drag right to left to bring up Charms. Drag left to right to bring up application switcher. Lift stylus to launch an application. Drag up or down to zoom depending on the application being used.

How do I set the pointer speed?
The pointer speed is set via your computer or laptop settings. 

Windows

1. Go to Control Panel, and click Mouse (or press the windows key and type 'mouse')
  2. Click on the Pointer Options TAB.
  3. Drag the pointer speed slider to a position that suits your use.

mousespeed.jpg.02d91dc8a961ab9834203f8f2e9a07bc.jpg

Mac OS

1. Open the System Preferences application.
  2. Click on Keyboard & Mouse.
  3. Click on the Mouse TAB.
  4. Drag the Tracking Speed slider to a position that suits your use.

Configuring the Swiftpoint GT.

To adjust configuration settings for your Swiftpoint GT. Move the switch on the underside of the mouse to CONFIG. Follow the on-screen instructions. Once configured, slide the switch to ON.

Where can I find a User Guide?

You can download a User Guide here:
Mastering the Swiftpoint GT
English – Quick Start Guide
Français – Guide Démarrage Rapide
Italiano – Guida Rapida
Deutsch – Kurzbedienungsanleitung
Espanol – Guía Rápida de Inicio
Svenska – Snabbstartsguide
Polski – Skrócona instrukcja obsługi
Korean – 빠른 시작 가이드
中國 – 快速入門指南