Blaen

Driver Feature Requests

Hey all. I figure someone should create a feature request thread... so here it is!

To get it started here are some of my ideas:

• Right clicking the taskbar icon should allow us to swap profiles
  • Load the right profiles when the game starts (like what Logitech does in their gaming software with their programmable keys)

Anyone have any ideas they want to share?

• Automatic backup of profiles. A BSOD due to unrelated hardware resulted in corruption and complete loss of my profile.
  • Ability to load profile from mouse back into software (or even just a separate recovery process or tool of some kind).

Due to losing my profile thanks to the first point I have just been using the profile saved to the mouse for months. But with no way to load that back into software and no desire to spend days rebuilding a new one I now basically cant use the driver software at all. I either have to bite the bullet and rebuild my complete profile, or stick with my current profile without changes. Given that both options suck I could quite possibly give up and get rid of the mouse all together as much as I enjoy it.

• Like 1

True... but don't see much activity from devs when it comes to feature suggestions. I figured at least it should be seen by a dev/forum admin when they go to move it to the right sub forum. heh.

Posted (edited)

Auto switch profile depending on active application (Corsair keyboard fan here).

Edited by brubaker

I would like the ability to have the LED and OLED turn off when the PC is locked/signed out/in standby/screen off etc.

Currently I use a sleep specific profile that I swap to when locking the PC and turning off the monitors at night, but a toggle to just turn everything off when in these states would be awesome.

On 10/4/2018 at 10:32 PM, Munkie said:

Re-Map LMB

Thanks

+1, thanks for doing the RMB, but the LMB too please

I understand this could cause difficulty for people potentially loosing mouse full stop....  perhaps a warning pop up?

Thanks @Bryce !!

My next Feature would be:

Game Detection.

In the config of each profile, we can find an exe (or other) and when this is live the profile changes.

@Blaen has already mentioned this however with some Razor software this is very much the same.

Thanks for the amazing work!

Edited by Munkie