SilentMan

What Is This

@SilentManThese contact points are not currently utilized, but they could allow for expansion of the Z's hardware features in the future.

@SilentMan While it's possible we could branch out into other peripherals at some point in the future. For now we are focused on providing updates to the Z's software/firmware and the upcoming ProPoint.

On 7/3/2018 at 1:44 PM, Bryce said:

@SilentManThese contact points are not currently utilized, but they could allow for expansion of the Z's hardware features in the future.

@Bryce 2019, I am very curious about whether Z has made new progress.
Can you disclose a little bit of news?

Edited by David.L

@David.L I can't share anything in regards to hardware development. But we're still working on the Zs software for both macOS and Windows and will be giving it a bit of an overhaul in the next big update.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2019 at 12:30 AM, Bryce said:

@David.L I can't share anything in regards to hardware development. But we're still working on the Zs software for both macOS and Windows and will be giving it a bit of an overhaul in the next big update.

Any idea when the 'next big update' will be? ;)

@NeonGamer

It's too early for me to be confident on dates, so all I can really be sure of is that it's at least a couple months away.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Bryce said:

@NeonGamer

It's too early for me to be confident on dates, so all I can really be sure of is that it's at least a couple months away.

Holy shizzle! Bryce is ALIVE!!! :D i thought you were dead mister :/ I've seen these screenshots of updated interface, looks nice, but without that everyone is looking forward to swiftpoint Z version 2 or swiftpoint Y? scroll wheel which fails to many of us, shoud be fixed or designed new one (sadly logitech use microsoft's patent until 2030 for free spin wheel) and more ergonomic or modular design to whole mouse added. This mouse is amazing and community wants to interact in process, but socials are forbiden, which leaves a bitter... We need advanced gaming gear!