Hello I would like to know if someone could make a small video gameplay on fortnite using the mouse for builds etc.... Nothing complicated just see the fluidity and if possible a view of the hand playing would be super nice !

Thanks you in advance,

Just about to purchase a Z, Fortnite is what I want it for,  my kids just hand me my arse on the Xbox One, I might have a chance with a mouse on a PC,  so i am watching this post.

Posted (edited)

I use this mouse for fortnite, specifically for building i have the two finger tip keys at the top bound to simple building jobs. It's extremely useful, BUT do not expect to just buy the mouse and use the extra keys to bind to say f3 for a ramp. It's too awkward, you will need to make a small program for each key using the accompanied software for the mouse.

Examples are.. when i press the left finger button, it's will switch to F3 ramp, wait left click, then selct 2 and return me to my weapon. I have the right one set up to automatically build 4 walls and a ramp.

But to do so, requires some very simple basic programming knowledge, or a quick learning curve. There are examples here in some forum threads of keybind profiles that do multiple actions on a keypress.

Lastly, Fortnite no matter how much you program your mouse buttons for easy building,, you're still going to get shot in the back running to the circle by a 7 year old..just saying

Edited by ifixit