RChadwick

Swiftpoint GT suddenly not pairing

When I first got my mouse, I couldn't get Bluetooth working, but I didn't put much effort into it since the charger adapter worked fine. However, that connection suddenly stopped working. The mouse is fully charged. I tried re-pairing by holding all three buttons while powering on, as well as resetting by holding down 2 buttons. I CAN connect with Bluetooth, which would be an acceptable workaround, except it disconnects every time I put it on charge, and I have to re-pair it to work again.

Anyone have any ideas on either of these issues? Thanks!

Nevermind, it seems my receiver got a little bent. Bending it back fixed it for now. If I have any more problems, I'll disassemble and resolder/reflow, or just get a new one.

I face the same issue. Battery 100%, paired bluetooth, but not funtioning. I have ro re-pair every time i leave laptop inactive.

I've been having the same issue with my GT. I've disabled the power-saver on my USB port as that normally fixes these kinds of issue. It seems to have worked for the last couple of minutes.

662f4f8c-43af-4040-b097-241ac6b00e6d