sLpFhaWK

Couple questions about Profile Switching

Hi there. Just got my mouse today via Amazon and out of the box I must say I am impressed. For the cost of the mouse I wasn't exactly sure how I'd feel about it as I bought it on pure speculation and on a whim from a recommendation from someone I just was talking to on facebook.  I will say I really enjoy the Tilt features and i'm just barely tapping the potential of the mouse in the software I have a question on profile switching.

Currently, there is 4 profiles, 3 default and 1 that I have added. I named that profile WoW as I'd only like it to be used when I am playing World of Warcraft. I've looked over the driver software and I just can't seem to find it. I know on the Logitech software you can link profiles when certain .exe files are running and I thought that would be a feature pretty common amongst other software developers but I can't seem to find it.

Also, I'd like to know if its possible to do say a modifier shift with the scroll wheel down 1 click, i can figure out the mouse wheel down but i can't seem to figure out how to add shift to it as well. 

as I get more comfortable using the software I'm sure I'll be able to figure out more complicated keybindings but i just need to get my feet wet now. The possibilities are limitless and only held back by your imagination and I never thought this sort of control would be possible with just a mouse.

Thanks!

as a bonus question, how could I emulate a keypress, followed by a left mouse button press?  so say shift alt 1 and left click on the left trigger pull function?

Auto profile switching is probably the number one feature request on this forum. I'm not sure if it's being worked on or ETA. 

You can switch profiles manually by lifting the Z off the table, turning it so you can see the OLED display and click the edge buttons to scroll though them.

Well shucks, that's a bummer. As for scrolling of the profile, thats neat. I feel like I'm not using it to its full potential, have any tips for some useful keybinds etc?

On 10/8/2018 at 12:52 AM, CodeBerry said:

Auto profile switching is probably the number one feature request on this forum. I'm not sure if it's being worked on or ETA. 

You can switch profiles manually by lifting the Z off the table, turning it so you can see the OLED display and click the edge buttons to scroll though them.

Hello, that does not work for me :( I lift it and click but nothing happens :( 

9 hours ago, Dirty_Jester said:

Hello, that does not work for me :( I lift it and click but nothing happens :( 

That should work if your using the default profiles in your mouse and to be exact you need to tilt the mouse 25 degree to right.

If you aren't using the default profiles or have removed the tilt input from the default global profile or you have override them in any sub profiles then the profile switching won't work.