Question

I was just curious how exactly you set up the 360 degree mount thingy to work for flying in gta online? I can't seem to be able to figure it out. 

And how about in games like H&G? (Heroes and generals)

Edited by MysticDragon

2 answers to this question

Unfortunately GTAV does not have support for the DirectInput joystick outputs the Z uses for its analog tilt outputs. Though it is possible to convert  DirectInput into Xinput which GTAV does support. Just check the link below for a brief guide on how this can be done.

https://community.swiftpoint.com/topic/7-how-to-use-the-z-in-games-that-do-not-support-directinput/

I'm not familiar with "Heroes and Generals" but based on its Steam page it doesn't have any controller support. So while you could use tilt for flying , you would need to setup your Z to output a keypress for yaw, pitch or roll for each direction; so it would not be analog.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bryce said:

Unfortunately GTAV does not have support for the DirectInput joystick outputs the Z uses for its analog tilt outputs. Though it is possible to convert  DirectInput into Xinput which GTAV does support. Just check the link below for a brief guide on how this can be done.

https://community.swiftpoint.com/topic/7-how-to-use-the-z-in-games-that-do-not-support-directinput/

I'm not familiar with "Heroes and Generals" but based on its Steam page it doesn't have any controller support. So while you could use tilt for flying , you would need to setup your Z to output a keypress for yaw, pitch or roll for each direction; so it would not be analog.

Alright, thank you.