Sign in to follow this  
Sir Fox McCloud

Multiple Button Presses

This is my first post here after picking up a Swiftpoint Z for $99.00 on Amazon. I am beyond happy with the product so far, however I seem to have noticed a potential limitation. While Aiming down sights with the Right mouse button, I am only able to register one other mouse input. After the single mouse input is used, no other button will work (so long as the right mouse button is held down). More specifically the action I am trying to do is crouch (assigned to top thumb button) while aiming down sights ( right mouse button). I like to to periodically tap the crouch button while ADSing to throw off the opponent I am engaging in duel with. Does anyone know what may be happening or a work around? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

@Sir Fox McCloud My first thought is that your thumb button mapping for crouch might be missing a release output.

This will cause the behavior you describe as without an explicit release output for crouch it will remain held down until it is automatically released (when no buttons on your mouse are physically held down). Sending any press output repeatedly will have no effect unless the button is released in-between the presses.

Setting your crouch output up with a separate press and release as below should work correctly.

image.png.b00c3872054958b7be61014f20be92bc.png