Sign in to follow this  
PingThing

single shot autofire

Question

im trying to configure my left mouse button to tap fire repeatedly until I release the button,,,,,,with deep click to fire as normal. I can get it to start firing with the repeat function, but I cant work out how to get it to stop firing, it seams to get stuck in the loop. thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

I may be wrong but i'm not sure that you can overwrite the default left mouse behavior for normal clicks but you can change the deep click. If the game you are playing uses the left mouse button I think you can set you mouse like this below to achieve your goal. In this case a normal click should only be press and release, and a deep click will keep tapping it. If for some reason this did not work for you maybe you could add a Left Click Release action as action 1 and then loop from action 2, but i don't think that it is required. I tested both ways and they seemed to do the same thing for me.

Left Button Overview

image.png.e6a69094a79cace68063542222d79387.png

Deep Click Press Details

image.png.aebe52519636e5362fbdefa772f72291.png

Deep Click Release Details

image.png.68238bc15c35b5814e4ef5602299c287.png

Optional Looping with added step above to release the mouse before starting the tapping

image.png.7dc440050d1eee148ec162630dd9a429.png

Edited by Calador
  • Thanks 1

I just came to ask/search for this, thankfully it's on the front page. WIll test and let you know how it works. Thanks for posting!

So I tried it out with a repeat of 6x and it only shot twice. I'm going to leave it on 0 for infinite loop and try again.

Edited by sLpFhaWK