AODqw97

Middle button stopped working

My middle button has stopped working unless I press it down unnecessarily hard. Like there's dirt in the switch sort of feeling (which there isn't).
Any chance of a support response please?

I have a similar issue, although the middle button does not stop working completely. What I notice is, that it takes various force to press the middle button to make it work over periods of times.
Sometimes it requires a really hard press. This happens for an unspecified period of time. Later, it requires a "normal" force to press it, which goes for a while as well.

I cannot compare it to other Z's. So I don't really know, what is the "Normal" force to press the middle button. However, compared to a Logi Mouse, it's been a forceful press from the beginning. It's even tiring during long sessions.

It takes no more than a normal light click RudNick. I suspect I wont get a quick answer (if any) as I've kicked off about their lazy repsonse in the past.
The support is the worst part of this product but sadly there's no comparable product (at the moment).

I am with you ref the product. It's really sad that there is so little backing by support and software. It would not be the first time that a very good and convincing item eventually fails in the market because of the inability of the maker to pull it really through. The ability to support, improve and follow up is written in the "Basics" chapter of the Handbook for Successful Enterprises. It's a worn-out comment, but true here, "So sad." >:(

It appears that Grant Odgers doesn't even frequent the forums because I know what I'd do if I found feedback like this.
Oh well, I hope I never need my mouse physically fixed because I think I'd just buy a new one rather than wait God knows how long.

I'm off to post some useful info for people that have upgraded to W10 1809.

Edited by AODqw97