Zeanon

Just something about all the negative feedback

Hi,

I just got to go through the whole forum and I think it´s a shame how much negative feedback exists.
The Z is an amazing piece of hardware and software I think, so I wonder why there is this amount of negative feedback. I personally have had a hell lot of other computer hardware from way bigger and/or more reputable brands, but with less quality standards(escpecially Roccat and Razer) and a hell lot worse software(Roccat again, Razer, Asus, Corsair for some instance, Mad Catz).
I think the Z´s software has everything you really need(of course there are features which would be cool, but they are not nescessary). In my oppinion it´s way more important to have no major bugs, than to have every feature. And about the update problem: my Tyon got no software update for 2 whole years, despite major bugs.

Razer Synapse 3's new macro language makes it stuck in the game. 

I write thousands of e-mail to Razer for many years. 

However, they do nothing! 

I'm mad about Razer.

Had a Razr mouse, would never have another, the software/firmware is garbage.
Nearly bought a Razr keyboard until I saw the feedback on the 2 that a particular site had sold, BOTH returned.

I love the Z Mouse and my standby is my Rocatt Tyon.
I think you'll find that all the negativity on this forum is the total lack of support, they don't even respond to forum posts. This is a company in a muddle because if it wasn't the owner would have this issue addressed.

My Tyon remains on call, and ultimately one day I think that call will come. 

That support thing might be right, but the big companys have quite bad support as well(for example Asus, the support is just horrible[at least here in Germany], they are not friendly, they take long to answer and their driver updates are quite slow).
Roccat support was just like: yeah not our problem, ask the seller when my tyon died.
For me personally the most important thing is that the software works and causes no bugs(the software from my maximus X hero just killed my whole windows...[thats why I switched back to Asrock]) and the Z's software just worked right out of the box with no issues what so ever.