Sign in to follow this  
AODqw97

Issues with Windows 10 Fall update (1809)

Hi All 

Just a little heads up for anyone experiencing issues after updating to W10 1809 (Fall 2018 update).
You *may find your driver not starting properly and getting a message that 'something went wrong'. I *think this is an incompatibility with 1809 and to rectify the issue I reinstalled with the latest driver download which will take you back to version 1.2.52.0
After installing you'll get a message that the driver is outdated and to upgrade. I did not upgrade further at this point an my mouse driver works fine.
I suspect it will have to stay this way until the second coming of Christ.

Hope it helps someone out.

I suppose this is more related to windows10 1809 since it is still not stable after all and causes a hell lot of bugs.
The best solution would be to stay with 1709 or 1807(or is it 1803? I still use 1709).
Also just for your information: never search for windows updates since this will give you Beta-Version

Yes it's related to Windows 10 1809, thats why the title says Issues with Windows 10 Fall update 1809.
It causes a hell of a lot of bugs? mine's fine on a fresh install from the latest W10 image from MS.
Also I must have missed the part where I was advocating searches for Windows updates, can you point me to that part (as you said it was for 'my' information)?

that for your information was just for everyone, just as a friendly recommendation.
Since your post looked like you were putting the blame more on swiftpoints side than on Windows, I wanted to say that its Windows' fault and not Swiftpoint's.
And as you see with the mouse driver: 1809 is not fine, it causes bugs.
And about those bugs: I can tell you just a small portion of them: breaks Razers Controll Software, causes bugs with Corsair iCUE and a old K95, broke Gainward Expertool.

Edited by Zeanon