Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Damir

How to set a slight delay before tilt to scroll?

Question

Here's my issue: I set 1.5 degrees tilt as side scroll, and 25 degrees right tilt to the "Config Mode". Now if I tilt the mouse slowly, it will enter the side scroll and I can't enter "Config Mode". Is there a way to add a slight delay on the tilt before it initiates side scroll? As in, stay in the 1.5 degrees tilt for 0.3 secs THEN start the side scroll?

Thanks,

Damir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

1716508343_sidescrollwithdelay.png.ec9068cd25861cc2828fa41d4af96265.png

You want to add loop break with skip wait to the begining of the config mode as well as at the release of the 1.5 degree tilt, otherwise the scrolling won't stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Tuudi said:

1716508343_sidescrollwithdelay.png.ec9068cd25861cc2828fa41d4af96265.png

You want to add loop break with skip wait to the begining of the config mode as well as at the release of the 1.5 degree tilt, otherwise the scrolling won't stop.

@Tuudi I'm testing this now...

Edit: The wait does not do what I need it to do. I need the "Wait" to break the whole cycle IF the Tilt is over 1.5 degrees. This config only delayed the scroll right process. My current setup is as such:

1627737213_ScreenShot2019-01-17at01_33_47.thumb.png.df00e1a77b8f5fccdcc4886257b67fd3.png

Edited by Damir
Added screenshot, and the test result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Damir said:

I need the "Wait" to break the whole cycle IF the Tilt is over 1.5 degrees.

Oh, well sadly that isn't possible at current state(don't know if that could be added to the driver though). Only way to cut the side scrollin would be by adding an other tilt degree over the 1.5 degree with the delay and loop breaking in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Tuudi said:

Oh, well sadly that isn't possible at current state(don't know if that could be added to the driver though). Only way to cut the side scrollin would be by adding an other tilt degree over the 1.5 degree with the delay and loop breaking in it.

Yeah, I tried that... Currently it's not good enough. Oh well, I just need to flick it fast enough.

Damir.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

@Damir Currently the only way to break a macro without completing it is to send a profile switch command. So you might be able to set something up using that (you would need to have two profiles which you can switch back and forth between).

With that said though, I'm not certain I understand the problem. As the scroll right loop in your screenshot should not prevent you from entering config mode. So it may be some other tilt mapping in your profile which is causing this.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...