Sign in to follow this  
David.L

Why aren’t many FPS professional players using the Z?

Many legendary mice have made special sensor optimizations for FPS.
Many professional players are using GPW, rival 600...
I want to know if Z has also made a lot of efforts in this sensor optimizations ?
Compared with similar products, how does the Z manifest itself?
Why aren’t many FPS professional players using Z?

Edited by David.L

On 1/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, NeonGamer said:

Many mice are not allowed to be used competitively because of macros etc too

first time hear that. can you provide facts? because i guess its your made up thought.

the main thing itsntoo heavy and too big, thats it. i have no idea why ppl are obsessed with every gram to be lighter but heavier mice are always better to aim. just my opinion.

On 2/6/2019 at 7:51 AM, RegularZ said:

first time hear that. can you provide facts? because i guess its your made up thought.

the main thing itsntoo heavy and too big, thats it. i have no idea why ppl are obsessed with every gram to be lighter but heavier mice are always better to aim. just my opinion.

He didn't just make that up???  You can't use macros in most professional gaming scenarios, unless you're playing a game where macros are essential to game play.  They are not in FPS's, in fact they could be consider a cheat by some, and that's why they aren't used in pro tournaments. You should google the bylaws of pro fps tournaments before calling people liars.  Do your own homework too; that way you'll retain the information more effectively. 

• Like 1

Also don't most professional players get these things sponsored? I can also imagen, many haven't even heard of the Z at all.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 6:35 AM, El Peyotero said:

He didn't just make that up???  You can't use macros in most professional gaming scenarios, unless you're playing a game where macros are essential to game play.  They are not in FPS's, in fact they could be consider a cheat by some, and that's why they aren't used in pro tournaments. You should google the bylaws of pro fps tournaments before calling people liars.  Do your own homework too; that way you'll retain the information more effectively. 

you should read your last sentence again on yourself.., there are rules of cfg being confirmed by admins and thats old news and im not talking about obvious things, but mice being banned??? "Many mice are not allowed to be used competitively" -can you provide me that list of banned mice? do your homework.

21 hours ago, RegularZ said:

you should read your last sentence again on yourself.., there are rules of cfg being confirmed by admins and thats old news and im not talking about obvious things, but mice being banned??? "Many mice are not allowed to be used competitively" -can you provide me that list of banned mice? do your homework.

No, I don't really care anymore.  This is from two weeks ago.  I've moved on.  Go ahead and spout some salty reply if it makes you feel better, but I just honestly don't have to f's to give about this topic anymore.  Nothing personal; in fact let me say this; you're 100% right about everything.  -Cheers.