David.L

Why aren’t many FPS professional players using the Z?

Many legendary mice have made special sensor optimizations for FPS.
Many professional players are using GPW, rival 600...
I want to know if Z has also made a lot of efforts in this sensor optimizations ?
Compared with similar products, how does the Z manifest itself?
Why aren’t many FPS professional players using Z?

Edited by David.L

On 2/6/2019 at 7:51 AM, RegularZ said:

first time hear that. can you provide facts? because i guess its your made up thought.

the main thing itsntoo heavy and too big, thats it. i have no idea why ppl are obsessed with every gram to be lighter but heavier mice are always better to aim. just my opinion.

He didn't just make that up???  You can't use macros in most professional gaming scenarios, unless you're playing a game where macros are essential to game play.  They are not in FPS's, in fact they could be consider a cheat by some, and that's why they aren't used in pro tournaments. You should google the bylaws of pro fps tournaments before calling people liars.  Do your own homework too; that way you'll retain the information more effectively. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RegularZ said:

you should read your last sentence again on yourself.., there are rules of cfg being confirmed by admins and thats old news and im not talking about obvious things, but mice being banned??? "Many mice are not allowed to be used competitively" -can you provide me that list of banned mice? do your homework.

No, I don't really care anymore.  This is from two weeks ago.  I've moved on.  Go ahead and spout some salty reply if it makes you feel better, but I just honestly don't have to f's to give about this topic anymore.  Nothing personal; in fact let me say this; you're 100% right about everything.  -Cheers. 

Comrades is very simple  how I  see it. Swifpoint is a company founded by type of Wozniaks engineer but there is no any one who does the Steve Jobs role.

The company doesn't have good strategies in terms of keeping a good reputation of their products, not for the current users neither for the potential ones.

The mouse has a lot of issues specially the software part, and the last update was like June? And is a very young product, normally it will receive at least an update ever 3 months or 4 times per year, no 1 per year or every 6 months.

Also they may have internal problems about hiring external people to run their business in the high level due, may be they want to do everything by their own, expecting to become viral one day by magic. Who knows the reasons behind this awful business strategies.

But no doubt, they are not capable of handling a serious company and being consistent in their products. Gaming is the best aim, but they prefer to keep releasing office products and less complex products. Maybe the Z mouse was too ambitious for waht they can handle.

Actually is better for them that they don't try to sponsor their unfinsihed products (specially the software part) with influencer and gamers, as they will get bad reviews very fast.

I really hope they get better as Z mouse is the only thing I will save along with my laptop in case of an emergency. But something ahs to change with Swiftpoint to really become a thing in the market. They are as close to become something similar to Delorean...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@Bryce @ITUSFORUS

I agree with you! "I really hope they get better as Z mouse is the only thing I will save along with my laptop in case of an emergency." 

In fact, this company has the potential to become APPLE.
Because they did make a mouse that nobody else would dare.
And this mouse really works. And it's a living mouse that grows. The longer it is used, the smarter the mouse will be programmed. It is impossible to replace it with another mouse.

Logitech has released countless ergonomics, Razer has released countless black technologies, but I think their mouse will be excluded from the purchase list in front of Z.

Where do I go to find a mouse that can control hundreds of operations with one hand hahaha ~

As long as the mouse is below 100g and the scroll wheel exceeds the MX3 silky scroll wheel, it is a perfect product. Oh don't forget that the modular mouse engine is replaceable like the Mad Catz. 3360 can't satisfy me anymore. They seem to have changed servers of froum and I cannot access China directly. I am sad.

In China, as long as you are willing to use money to advertise, participate in countless competition sponsorships, and make a splash on live broadcasts, every day someone will tell you that this mouse is easy to use, and this mouse will definitely sell, because we do not lack money. Many foreign manufacturers are afraid of the Chinese market, but do not know that Logitech has made countless money in China by relying on garbage 304 and GPW. What we lack is hope, magic like APPLE. I just reposted a video of lexip mo42 in the correct forum in China. Their sales of pottery feet in China surpassed that of your Z sales by 10 times a year. What they have in common is expensive, but this proves that propaganda = sales = money.

This mouse made my desire and imagination endless. I was going crazy.

Edited by pocat

Posted (edited)

The 3360 is still more or less the best sensor which one would you want?

And as I already stated, how would you like to put all the features in mouse with under 100g?

Also a smooth scroll wheel kills the precision to only scroll one click which is rather important in the Z's main field: gaming

What they could do in my opinion is the option to buy the mouse feet with Teflon on them like mad catz had it, they are rather sensitive and wear down easily if you are not careful so I understand why they didn't use such kinds but they are incredibly smooth on the right mousepad

Edited by Zeanon

The feet on the Z are rather sturdy but not as smooth as the mad catz ones which are extremely delicate but extremely smooth as well