CasePB

Fingertip button caps.

So we have large and small fingertip button caps to pick from.  And while it's great that they gave us these options I do still wish there was a medium size cap.  The large for me are just way too easy to click accidentally.  So I've been using the small which work fine, but it seems like the little top part that's like a head should be larger.  I was wondering if anyone has done any modifications to the caps? Like made the large buttons smaller (I was thinking about cutting them) or made the small buttons feel slightly larger?  Or if anyone has any ideas on how to modify them a bit it would be great.   

The new mouse takes a while to adapt.

Small key cap does not need to be installed at the front

Small keycap can move backwards.

Can better control the mouse by adding anti-slip stickers (3M 310).

628826234.thumb.jpg.b39474c52cdaebd4dc58bfaf78012aad.jpg

I too had problems accidentally hitting the larger fingertip buttons, and I do not want to use the smaller ones. My solution to this was to raise the contact points of the left and right mouse buttons by adding a thick foam type material with double face tape. It works great , I can easily hit the left and right mouse buttons without hitting the tip buttons  and curl my fingers to hit the fingertip. It looks rough right now but it works. When find a better alternative like a very thick grip tape I'll work on it.

DSC01917.JPG

DSC01916.JPG

DSC01915.JPG

Thanks for the replies.  I do like the idea of making the left and right click thicker, cool idea.  I have some rubber square chair feet I think I will try those out.

I came up with this.  They work out great and they can easily be removed leaving no sticky residue.

20190217_094915.jpg

Edited by CasePB
  • Like 1

For a minute there I thought you painted your Z . I thought it looked cool , until I realized it was the lighting .Wouldn't mind having it look like that for real