Sign in to follow this  
Fugly

Macro Help

Question

So i know how to make a loop and repeat.

But is there a way to only Repeat when button is pressed and stop on release?

3 answers to this question

You're able to configure the press and release of a button independently, so if you have a loop on the press you can add stop looping command to the release of a button.

This would make it so on press the loop keeps looping and on release it will stop.

• Thanks 1

Hey Fugly, could you pass on where you gathered the information to be able to make the loop in the first place?  I've figured out where it is in the menu, but I can't get my equations to work the way I want. Thx in advance.

1 hour ago, El Peyotero said:

Hey Fugly, could you pass on where you gathered the information to be able to make the loop in the first place?  I've figured out where it is in the menu, but I can't get my equations to work the way I want. Thx in advance.

HAHA, Perfect analogy for my over-all experience.  After working on this problem way too F'ing long, after I finally break down and go to the forum to ask for help (even though that seems mostly futile) FIVE MINS later, I have a massive break-thru that easily solves my problem and makes me feel really stupid, for not seeing it B4 ;)

Edited by El Peyotero