Sign in to follow this  
AODqw97

Escape From Tarkov

Hi to All

Escape from Tarkov is the game I've been waiting many years for. Ultra hardcore realistic gun play and dying simulator.
I have managed to take all the important key binds that you need in a hurry i.e check mag, check breach, check weapon, inventory, quick prone, shot steady, switch between sights etc and put them all on my Z Mouse.
Not to mention of course the awesome tilt to lean that's not only so simple to use it means you can tilt and move too, not possible with a WASD/QE configuration. 
Left fingertip key is a single tap to report status, double tap to bring up the gestures command and a 50% press goes straight to check weapon. In my opinion the Z Mouse was worth my purchase for this game alone, it adds so much simplicity to an already frantic game.

Here's my config for anyone who's interested.

I've been keeping an eye on the game as well. Haven't purchased a copy yet but will do after a couple more areas are opened up. Will try out your profile when I do.

Nice one ;)

To be honest, the four available maps right now are more than enough to keep you going until the next map update which isn't far off now.
Be warned this game is a serious baptism of fire and lots to learn!

On 01/12/2017 at 9:01 AM, AODqw97 said:

Hi to All

Escape from Tarkov is the game I've been waiting many years for. Ultra hardcore realistic gun play and dying simulator.
I have managed to take all the important key binds that you need in a hurry i.e check mag, check breach, check weapon, inventory, quick prone, shot steady, switch between sights etc and put them all on my Z Mouse.
Not to mention of course the awesome tilt to lean that's not only so simple to use it means you can tilt and move too, not possible with a WASD/QE configuration. 
Left fingertip key is a single tap to report status, double tap to bring up the gestures command and a 50% press goes straight to check weapon. In my opinion the Z Mouse was worth my purchase for this game alone, it adds so much simplicity to an already frantic game.

Here's my config for anyone who's interested.

AOD_EFT.spcf

Mate!  Fancy finding you here!

I bought a Swiftpoint but had absolutely no luck getting it to work with EFT - landed up looking at the ceiling the whole time.  I will defo give this profile a go.  Having bought the mouse I'd like it to be a bit more than expensive desk furniture.

Edited by RandomNumber