AODqw97

Show us your setup

Not bad, I spy an ultrawide. 
Looks like you're a bit of an audiophile, eh?

Here's mine:
NVmQZm5.jpg
GEZDX2A.jpg

And here's a bonus picture of it set up on a picnic table across town from my house because the power went out on my half of the town:
qhqRng0.jpg

Edited by Absolarix
  • Like 1

Thanks guys.

@cuongtdc it might look high but it's perfect head height.

@Absolarix yes I'd never go back to a normal monitor, the immersion with an ultra wide is unreal. Also I wouldn't say I'm an audiophile but I do like a decent sound. That's an old Creative Cambridge DTS3500 it's about 20 years old now but sounds fantastic.

You carried it all out to somewhere that had power?  Wow, and I get called obsessional !

Why the two keyboards and what keyboards are they please?

@AODqw97
I've never seen or used an ultrawide, so I don't know what they're like. I do love having multiple monitors though.

I'm not really super into audio. So long as there isn't much background static, and there's good bass, I'm mostly satisfied. I use a wireless headset for everything, and it works perfectly fine for me.

lol I'm just crazy like that. I had the ability to do it, so I did it just to say I did it. One of the reasons why I like having a mobile gaming PC.

I have two keyboards because my computer is a laptop (an ASUS ROG G752VY-DH78K). The mechancial keyboard is the one I mainly use, it's a Corsair K95 with Cherry MX red switches.
The headset is a Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum. 

Edited by Absolarix

Ahh OK.
The thing with the ultrawide is you get a nice full view including your peripheral vision without the frames each side. I'd never go back to 3 monitors or 4:3 aspect now, ultrawide is king IMO.

I'll be trying out ultrawide when I build a custom desktop, which will be a couple years from now. I'm gonna wait until the next line of GPUs comes out before I look into building a PC. Until then, my 980m 8GB is perfectly fine, it's been able to run just about everything at max that I've run into so far.