Sign in to follow this  
CasePB

Auto Profile Switching during gameplay.

Posted (edited)

So auto profile switching is such a cool feature to have.  Unfortunately it's not working correctly for me and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.  So I've tested it with many games and they all seem to auto switch while I'm still in whatever game.  So as you could imagine this can get incredibly frustrating when your assigned buttons no longer work and by time you realize the mouse switched to the Global profile you're dead.  Hitting alt tab or the windows key and going back into the game will switch it back to whatever profile I assigned it.  So I'm wondering if Windows is actually causing this due to some desktop program trying to take priority, but I never see any sign of this.  My game does not get alt tabbed unless I do it myself.  Oh also I've tested it out with fullscreen and borderless window mode, it happens in both.

Edited by CasePB

I know it doesn't help much but my auto switching has been perfect.

I had to go back and make sure I didn't have any of my switch profile keys left on any of my profiles though. Maybe that could be a cause for you?