NINE ROBES

Can we map analog trigger inputs from a gamepad to buttons on the Z?

Question

Posted (edited)

In Grand Theft Auto 5, with a controller, you can slightly pull the right trigger to about 20% and hold it there to activate a unique aiming mode that does not zoom in, regardless of what weapon your character is holding.. even sniper rifles. This unique aiming mode is not available to be binded to anything for those using a mouse and keyboard within the game. I want to map this function to my right mouse button, but nothing that I do seems to work. Furthermore, I'm not even sure if it's possible at this point because there is a "joystick" option in the Z's configuration software but not a "controller" or "gamepad" option for mapping inputs. I want to map a 20% right trigger pull on a controller to the right mouse button on my swiftpoint z. The trigger inputs for controllers are on the Z Axis. If this is possible, how can I go about setting this up?

Grand Theft Auto V Regular Left trigger pull or right mb click.png

^ Regular Right mouse button press or left trigger pull on a gamepad

Grand Theft Auto V 20% right trigger pull.png

^Aiming activated by pulling the right trigger on a controller to about 20 percent and holding it there. - Target reticle appears without zoom-in effect.

Edited by NINE ROBES

1 answer to this question