Sign in to follow this  
cuongtdc

[PROFILE] Fortnite Battle Royale

Hello, I have a simple mapping for the game Fortnite Battle Royale and I want to share with you.

1. I have 3 levels of DPIs, lvl 1 for normal firing, lvl 2 for aim firing, lvl 3 for aim, crouch and firing (you can modify to meet your requirement - actually these are recently implemented ingame by Epic)

2. Two Fingertip buttons can be mapped to 4 function buttons: F1, F2, F3, F4 (for quick building walls, stairs....), Middle mouse click is mapped to F5 for traps

3. Lower thumb button is mapped for R key (for reloading and quick rotating the walls)

4. Upper Thumb button is mapped for opening the Inventory, quick use is press and hold while still moving the mouse around

5. Trigger Buttons can be mapped for key numbers 1,2,3,4 for swaping weapons (1 for meele [left pull], 2 and 3 for AR and Shortgun [the most uses, so I assign it to the pushes of 2 trigger buttons, 4 is the right pull)

6. Edge buttons are mapped to key 5,6 ( I usually use 5 for sniper, 6 for Medkits or Grenades)

7. Right mouse button (for aiming) has 2 level of DPI: normal press is only for aiming, deep press is for aiming+crouching

Notes: My computer is slow so each mapping I map the same key twice, be aware and modify if you don't need it.

ThisDefensiveBilby-small.gif

Have fun with the game! and let me know if you're playing. This is an amazing game! better than PuBG, IMO.

• Thanks 2