Hasney

Middle Mouse Click/Push To Right No Longer Functioning

Hey all,

Very happy Swiftpoint Z user in general, used it every day since the Kickstarter delivery! However, the middle mouse click no longer registers at all. I've checked the mappings, so it doesn't appear to be a software/driver issue and the wheel scrolls as smoothly as it ever did. Is this common and if so, are there any common fixes? Thought I'd try myself short of opening it up before kicking it over to support.

Thanks!

As far as I know there never has been a middle mouse press to the right or press to the left. I read somewhere here on the forum that the press to the right was a by product of a control module of some sort on the right side, and pushing hard on the middle mouse wheel would actualy activate the module on the right side unintentionaly.

I hope this feature can be implemented too. 

If this feature is implemented, I can do a lot of great setups.

I have the same problem my MMB (clicking the wheel) stopped working, wheel scrolling still works. I thought it's a software problem at first but now I am pretty sure it's hardware one. I am also using it since Kickstarter.

I too have been using the mouse since KickStarter and my middle mouse button stopped responding. My scroll wheel does work. Also the Left Fingertip Button (the one right under the left mouse click) also releases the key i assigned to it when held down. I think it might be starting to give out too.