Sign in to follow this  
Thorstel

x360ce deep click issue for left thumb (or any axis)

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I am having a bit of an issue with mapping deep click for left thumb analog control.

It somewhat works, stick moves when pressed and adjusts depending on the pressure, but it's default position is wrong, the stick is detected fully moved by default and pressing the deep click further brings it back to the center and 100% force is center, which is the exact opposite of what is meant to be, it should be center when not pressed and pressing harder and harder should move the stick more and more, now it does the exact opposite.

My driver settings and video of an issue for better reference:

panel.thumb.jpg.037a7950c365c9f1785370fbca25c199.jpg546959919_panel2.thumb.jpg.1a03901afd3acd2e61fec7f19a488d3e.jpg

Edited by Thorstel

Well I don't personally use the analog output, so can't say that I have any experience with it, but I think it's actually meant to be used with tilt and not deep click so that might be the issue.

Here's a link to the @Bryce post on Z guides section which explains it: 

Although I guess you could always post in the Z request/feedback section about the analog outputs compatibility with deep clicking.

3 hours ago, Tuudi said:

Well I don't personally use the analog output, so can't say that I have any experience with it, but I think it's actually meant to be used with tilt and not deep click so that might be the issue.

Here's a link to the @Bryce post on Z guides section which explains it: 

Although I guess you could always post in the Z request/feedback section about the analog outputs compatibility with deep clicking.

Deep clicks also have analog option, promotional video on youtube even shows how you can control you engine's RPM with deep click. 

Nevermind though, games in general don't work with XInput and mouse input at the same time, with some rare exceptions, so you cannot use it anyway. I've tried to get both this and Logitech G13 analog joystick to work for movement together with mouse for camera/aim control, but very few games support that and you would have to emulate mouse to right thumb to make it work which is obviously not desirable and not even possible right now.

Edited by Thorstel