lobo

proswift Z(answered)

are those professional swift point Z any diffrent at all?

the ones with the colours? 

seeing as scorptec nolongers supply's swift Z

are we never going to see it drop to 200 again ever?

(I got answer ! cool thought U like to know!!!) cool

"Hi Each mouse in the Professional range is targeted at a specific use case, and has a subset of the Z's hardware features that are best suited for that use. Also, as they are intended to be used with specific applications their software will be pre-configured for that purpose. We are also updating the software to make it much easier to tweak these settings to your preference; while still adding to the advanced customization from the Z. We don't have a firm date yet for the Z range, but some of them should be released this year. :) Kind regards, Swiftpoint "

Edited by lobo
I got an answer

Ok since it obviously didnt get to me
New range of Z's?
And maybe some of the staff could explain what they mean with "subset of hardware features"?

@Zeanon By "subset of the Z's hardware features" we mean that the Z will remain as the top-tier product within the professional range (at least for the time being).

For example none of the other mice in the range will include the OLED screen, or gyroscope and some will not have other features like haptic feedback, RGB logo etc.

Not all of these details are finalized yet, so I can't go into specifics, but more info will be made available soon in the lead up to launch of the first new model.

Congrats, I hope you come out with some new enhancements we can attach to the original Z as well, maybe some feet and some new button shapes maybe in a purchasable addon so we can customize things even more.

Any chance we could get some specs on the new ones?  All I can find is this vid from CES and it's not in my language:

http://zol.iqiyi.com.cn/video235343.html

Thank you.

@MichaelRx 

Other than the changes I mentioned above the basic specifications (optical sensor, micro, on-board memory etc.) will be the same as the Z. At least in the first models introduced.

@Heoot

The Z's software and firmware will continue to be updated as we introduce new features with the new models in the professional range. But in terms of hardware changes I can't confirm anything yet.