Fitz

How do I stop the mouse from vibrating every time I lift it a little to the right?

Question

I was given a Swiftpoint Z as a gift and I love it mostly. That said, every time I lift the mouse and move it a little to the right it enters config mode and vibrates.

I can't emphasize enough how much I want this to stop. I've tried setting other things to right tilt but that doesn't seem to work.

Two questions:

1. Is there a way to turn off config mode or make it so my mouse doesn't vibrate when I lift it?
  2. Is there a way to entirely turn off vibrate entirely?

Thanks for the help!

1 answer to this question

You can find some details on where to find config mode, and how to modify it in the thread below. If you just want to prevent accidental activation's I would recommend increasing the tilt angle used to activate it from 25° to 40°+. But you can also delete all of config mode functions if you want to get rid of them entirely.

Regarding vibration, the only one you cannot remove is the vibration that occurs when your mouse connects to the Driver on boot.  However even this can be noticeably reduced by adding a 0% strength vibration to trigger on profile change (as shown in the image below). This will trigger as soon as your mouse connects and partially interrupt the normal double vibration that occurs. 

All other vibrations in the default profiles can be found and removed on the button that is triggering them.

image.thumb.png.ea4c0a83191df54d078e2a2f10102809.png